Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sunday paper

I want to wake up in a king sized bed. I want to lay in the middle of it while in the arms of the man I love. I want to feel his heat and hear his gentle breath. I want to be lazy and wear my pajamas all day and watch movies while we make each other laugh. I want someone to stroke my hair and I want to stare into his eyes while he rests his head upon my lap. I want to share those blissful moments in seclusion where there are no other eyes to see. I want to share monologues and forbidden secrets while cloaked in candlelight. I want to hide away on a loft and listen to the rain. I want to whisper, but only his name. I want him to sense me even when he is not near and I want him to think of me when a familiar song comes on the radio.

Reading the Sunday paper, breakfast in bed.
Walking naked in the daylight and not accepting any calls.
I want to be delirious.
I want to be unrestrained.
I want to be.
I want to be.

But only sometimes... only sometimes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Softy!

Anonymous said...

sounds pretty romantic to me.
how do i get your info? lol. i may be your prince charmin